Could not take a print out of the CTET confirmation page, now what?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

Respected Sir/Madam

I am Girija Kalita from Assam. Presently working as TGT on contractual basis in K V Dibrugarh.
    I would like to ask you something regarding the CTET online application form. I have submitted the form online after filling all the required fields along with the demand draft details. But I could not take a print out of the confirmation page due to some technical failure. However I have got confirmation of submission and also got the registration no. now I would like to ask you what should I do in this respect. Can i get any link to restore my confirmation page or should I have to submit the form again with a new demand draft. Please reply me suggesting the necessary action.
    I shall remain obliged to you for this help and kindness.

Thanking you
    Girija Kalita
    TGT (English)
    K V Dibrugarh

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by student View Post
    Respected Sir/Madam

I am Girija Kalita from Assam. Presently working as TGT on contractual basis in K V Dibrugarh.
    I would like to ask you something regarding the CTET online application form. I have submitted the form online after filling all the required fields along with the demand draft details. But I could not take a print out of the confirmation page due to some technical failure. However I have got confirmation of submission and also got the registration no. now I would like to ask you what should I do in this respect. Can i get any link to restore my confirmation page or should I have to submit the form again with a new demand draft. Please reply me suggesting the necessary action.
    I shall remain obliged to you for this help and kindness.

Thanking you
    Girija Kalita
    TGT (English)
    K V Dibrugarh
    Hello,
    For this i would like to tell you a very simple way which you could have easily found on the CTET website also. As, you have the registration number with you. You just have to log on to the link which i am providing you with and fill the few details which you have entered at the time of filling of the form and you can easily get your confirmation page re-printed. http://ctet.nic.in/ctetnov2012/online/check.aspx

+ Reply to Post