Sir i have failed in 12 cbse board exam 2013 and appearing as a private cand. In 2014 12 board exam .
1) mere practical marks same rhenge as in 2013
2)kya practical marks cary over karne k liye koi fees pay karni padegi.
3) hw can i get my admit card