What it feels like to be study in a boarding school?
+ Ask a Question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

What it feels like to be study in a boarding school? What benefits we can get by studying in boarding school than other schools....Please reply

Role
    Student
    Job opportunity is the best benefit of study in abroad. You can get easily job in all over the world after the study.

Role
    Parent
    I feel Boarding schools provide a wide vista of subjects and activities to choose from & hence, it provides children the perfect environment to nurture their skills & competencies which are different from one child to another and Last year I moved to Bangalore and I was searching for the best IB school for my son, my friend recommended Candor International School. After visiting the school, I was extremely happy to know about the education structure & extra-curricular facilities offered by them to the children at a very young school age

Role
    Other
    Boarding Schools traditionally have highly qualified teachers who see their work as a calling – not a job. Children at Boarding School benefit from small classes and heightened interaction between students and their teachers. More over the residential campus environment ensures that students are immersed in an educational world where learning is central to all activities. It’s a unique setting that promotes common experience, camaraderie, friendship, trust and honesty between children and adults.

Role
    Other
    Boarding Schools helps you to become more responsible. Students studying in boarding schools are much more mature, self-responsible and self-reliance than others. Boarding schools provide you 24 hours learning environment which helps a lot to concentrate on your studies. You get more time and excellent environment to revise, study as well as to do extra-curricular activities. You will come to know the value of team work, discipline and the sufficient sense of self.
    PROS:
    1. Dynamic learning atmosphere
    2. Strong social interaction

CONS:
    1. Challenging new environment
    2. Exposure to bad company

Boarding schools have several benefits. Firstly, all children get equal attention and follow the same lifestyle.All good boarding schools give maximum attention to overall development of a student and this starts with inculcating discipline to follow daily routine and rules.

Role
    Organisation

Hepcinat b37h

How do the new drugs ? generic Sovaldi (Sofosbuvir) and Simeprevir (Olysio) function in the human body?

These two drugs ? what are known as direct-acting agents?one of them, Simeprevir, is a protease inhibitor It suppresses protease so the virus can?t multiply It suppresses the multiplication of Hepatitis C virus There are other efficient drugs occupying the main niche in the sphere Additionally to Simeprevir, we have generic Sovaldi (Sofosbuvir), which may be even more effective than Simeprevir as the researches demonstrate For generic Sovaldi (Sofosbuvir), the mechanism of action is known as a polymerase inhibitor Both drugs are direct-acting agents and influence directly the virus and its properties There has also been initiated a Phase 3 clinical trial to investigate the effectiveness of this peculiar combination of these two drugs in adult HCV genotype 1 patients with developed advanced fibrosis and null responders who suffer from any stage of fibrosis

What makes them actually so irreplaceable is the evident high cure rate! It?s the high cure rate and much shortened length of treatment In order to see what we?re doing now, we need to look into the future So, we have the potent drugs that can kill Hepatitis C without the usage of Interferon or Ribavirin, which demonstrate cure rates of 95 percent plus

Some of the future treatments courses will not depend on genotype Treatment will be one pill one pill a day for quick Hepatitis C elimination It won?t be just a treatment but a final perspective of cure If you glance back into the past, there was registered a 50 percent cure rate if patients suffered from Hepatitis C alone?not taken HIV and Hepatitis C into account The total cure rate for that made up 20 percent

Already in 2011, treatment looked more effective with direct-acting agents Generic Sovaldi (Sofosbuvir), usede initially with Peginterferon and Ribavirin turn out to have an 80 percent plus cure rate in genotype 1 Genotype 2 doesn?t imply Interferon; you will be taking generic Sovaldi (Sofosbuvir) and Ribavirin within12 weeks and you?re cured [There are indications of rash and pain caused

Cure rates reach approximately 94 percent for people not undergoing treatment in the past Cure rates are shown to be lower for individuals with severe liver disease or patients who have undergone treatment in the past If you observe genotype 1 patients category, it?s 80 percent plus

It is a pleasure to watch people, who take these drugs, are recovering Many people say that they feel better than they have in years; a few are complaining of some side effects Photosensitivity seems to be the biggest disturbance But it can be overcome It cannot be compared with previous terrible adverse reactions

facebook com/hcvhelp#dw6h]Buy Hepcinat Online

Role
    Student
    Its too long time study in school . so i do not like boarding school . Mount Litera Zee School is an endeavor by the Essel Group to prepare leaders of the 21st century through its Education arm, Zee Learn Limited. With over 80 schools across 75 cities. Mount Litera Zee School is India's fastest growing network of K12 schools. Zee Learn limited has its preschool network Kidzee with more than 1500+ preschools in India and is Asia's largest network of preschool.

Role
    Student
    In my opinion, Boarding Schools are the best option that one could choose to pursue education. I'm a student of Taurian World School, Ranchi, India, which is a residential school. My experience here has been worthy and priceless! I have evolved as a person and have been more organised, disciplined, confident and friendly, that I was earlier. Staying in boarding schools has imbibed in me better life values, like, being helpful, cooperative, understanding and lot more.
    In terms of education, round-the-clock guidance that i get from the residential teachers have made me a better academic performer than i previously was. Routined lifestyle, pursuing co-curricular activities has helped me to be a more focused student.

Role
    Organisation
    Boarding schools become the need of this changed era, as both the parents are working today, and so they need a shelter to put their child and get some quality traits within. These schools have so many benefits like the feel of being independent, courage to take decisions on their own, sharing, to adjust in any circumstances, and being a more social person.
    If you are looking for boarding schools in Noida, JBM global school (jbms.in) will be a good choice.

+ Reply to Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast