What it feels like to be study in a boarding school? - Page 2
+ Ask a Question
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Discussion Title:

What it feels like to be study in a boarding school?

Role
    Student
    If we talk about studies boarding schools are best. They keep kid focused on their studies. Their daily routine are perfectly followed and the kids are more disciplined.

My niece study in MLSI boarding school and she is performing wonderfully. Concentration towards studies and other activities has also developed.I think boarding school are really good.

Role
    Student
    Boarding means getting into ivy league colleges. In addition, it makes you interact as a family member to your teachers and friends. Boarding is the best! It's splendid!!! Boarding life will make you learn how to be independent and be disciplined. You will encounter all smart kids and build a very good relationship with the school!

In Boarding Schools student can learn how to be responsible and punctual, they learn to do things to their own, if they get a chance to go to study in abroad so they can easily survive.

Role
    Student
    Why should study in abroad . you will get job also you study here. I thing is better to study here because study in abroad mush costly than here and sure to you will get a job.

+ Reply to Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12