Where to collect the Improvement Exam form for class 12?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

Sir,
    i wanted to enquire about the improvement forms for class xii. I have passed xii from cbse board hathras so now i want to give improvement in certain subjects. Please tell me about the availability of forms and procedure and the last date of applying for the same and the place from where i could collect these , will they be collected from the school or not and if yes then when i could get them. Help me ,thanks

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by vikas View Post
    Sir,
    i wanted to enquire about the improvement forms for class xii. I have passed xii from cbse board hathras so now i want to give improvement in certain subjects. Please tell me about the availability of forms and procedure and the last date of applying for the same and the place from where i could collect these , will they be collected from the school or not and if yes then when i could get them. Help me ,thanks
    Hello,
    I would like to tell you that the form for CBSE improvement exam can be fetched/collected from the CBSE regional office or from the designated banks i.e syndicate bank selected branches or you can also fill it up online for which i am providing you the link. So, now a days there are several options and you have choose it according to your convenience

+ Reply to Post