I am a student of class XI. previously i was having pcm with physical education but now i have changed it to pcb with biotech. i have written application to board and have also sent an email to board . I want to know how will i get the approval that my subjects have been changed. Actually i have changed the subjects when registration was done in school for class XI. now i am confused .