i am doing my b tech in mechanical, i have passed my 10th(cbse) in 2007 from sunbeam academy varanasi , spelling mistake has occured in my father's name in both marksheet and certificate, how to get it changed . During my admission in 10th i have given my fatfer's name as DEVANDRA MANDAL but now i need to change it to DEVENDRA MANDAL what should i do pleas help.