I gave the class 10 board examination from ICSE board in the batch of 2012-2013 and then i Joined CBSE school for completing class 11 and class 12 but because of my family problem i cant gave the class 11 final examination. But i want to complete my class 12 in the batch of 2014-2015. So how can I apply for private CBSE board exam from any school? Please help me. I hope you all will understand my problem and you will help me.