Dear sir, my daughter is studying in class X . The school has opted home board for all children. I am a central govt servant and now being posted from presen state to another state. Whether my child will face any problem in admission in another school of cbse of other state . What is the solution of problem if any. Give fast reply. At present I am posted in the distt of up and wish to shift my child in dehra dun uttarakhand . Please help me