Duplicate copy of my 10th class Marksheet and Certificate?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Other

Hi There,

I have passed my 10th in the year 1995. Unfortunately I have lost my 10th class marksheet and certificate. I am currently living in New Delhi however my schooling was from Odisha (Orissa).

Could you please let me know how can I request for a duplicate copy of the above and is it possible for requesting the same thourgh post. If yes then please provide me the postal address of the office from where I can request for the above.

With Regards,
    B Uma Srinivash

Role
    Mentor
    You need to visit Bhubaneswar Regional Office and collect a form from there which will let you get duplicate copy of your 10th class marksheet.

Visit here for the address of Bhubaneswar Regional Office:

http://www.cbse.nic.in/contact.htm

Role
    Other
    Hello Sahoo,

Could you pls also help me with the same info. I had appeared in my class 10th exam from Ranchi(Jharkhand) in the year 2000. However, I have lost my marksheet. I need that on an urgent basis for my job.Where can I apply for the same?

Regards,
    Preeti

Role
    Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by preetiSharda View Post
    Hello Sahoo,

Could you pls also help me with the same info. I had appeared in my class 10th exam from Ranchi(Jharkhand) in the year 2000. However, I have lost my marksheet. I need that on an urgent basis for my job.Where can I apply for the same?

Regards,
    Preeti
    You need to contact PATNA Regional Office for the issue.

Here are the details:

Regional Officer:
    S U Sorte
    Tele Fax: 0612-2295008

Regional Office:
    Central Board of Secondary Education, Ambika Complex, Behind State Bank Colony, Near Brahmsthan,
    Sheikhpura, Bailey Road,
    Patna-800 014.
    Tel:91-612-2295048
    Tel: 2295008, 2295080
    Email:[email protected]

Role
    Student
    hi..

Actually i lost my 10th Marksheet. i have done my 10th in odisha board in 2004.could u plz tell how to get the duplicate one?whats the procedure?

Role
    Student
    I have passed my X in year 2007..i have forgot my X certificate? hw cn i got back give me whole sugession plzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......
    provide me the complete procedure...
    abuzar

Role
    Other
    For your duplicate mark sheet you need to visit the Bhubaneswar Regional Office from there you will get a form which you need to fill in order to get the mark sheet. Here I will provide you the address of Regional office:-
    Regional Office
    Central Board of Secondary Education, 6th Floor,
    Alok Bharti Building,
    Shaheed Nagar,
    Bhubaneswar

You can also contact:
    Computer Section 91-674-2548412
    Administration 91-674-2548512
    Examination 91-674-2548612
    Asstt Secretary 91-674-2548212
    AB Cell 91-674-2548712

E-mail ID :[email protected]

Role
    Other
    Quote Originally Posted by umasri View Post
    Hi There,

I have passed my 10th in the year 1995. Unfortunately I have lost my 10th class marksheet and certificate. I am currently living in New Delhi however my schooling was from Odisha (Orissa).

Could you please let me know how can I request for a duplicate copy of the above and is it possible for requesting the same thourgh post. If yes then please provide me the postal address of the office from where I can request for the above.

With Regards,
    B Uma Srinivash
    http://educoop.com/threads/5960-CBSE...and-12th-Class

You should contact cbse head office for granting duplicate mark sheet. You have to submit all your documents and registration number to cbse . After that they will provide you mark sheet.

Role
    Student
    Hi sahoo,

I have passed my 10th in the year 2014. Unfortunately I have lost my 10th class marksheet and certificate. I am currently living in agra however my schooling was from agra.

With Regards,
    pankaj sharma

+ Reply to Post