i want to compleat my study again and i dont have any proof to compleat my 12th 1997-98 i leave study i want again join study i want to proof my self i dont have any job anything so i want ,please help me i do love marriage my parents didnot giving my any paper and they burn all my certificate please tell me how i join study again