Can i pursue two degrees (BA with BCA) at a time through IGNOU?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

I am a very good student but due to some constraints I can't pursue regular studies. I am pursuing my BCA (fourth semester) from Indira Gandhi National Open University (Ignou). Can I do a BA through correspondence along with BCA? Will these two degrees be valid? What's the duration of the BEd course?

You cannot take up two degree courses at the same time. You also do not need to do another degree course when you are already working for a good degree such as BCA even if it is through distance education. If you are interested in a career in IT, you can directly apply for a job or go for an MCA after graduation.

There is a demand in the IT sector for professionals.
    The jobs vary according to the different requirements of IT companies in terms of the services they provide. You can also consider a career in computer education, and teach computer science.

To take up a BEd through correspondence, you should be a working teacher or have at least three years of teaching experience. If you wish to become a teacher, you could do a BEd after BCA. The fulltime BEd course is of one year's duration.

Hi, since your question isn't terribly afar from what area unit your subjects and sort after all you want to try to to, whether or not a degree or a credentials, it's quite troublesome to supply you complete steering. but it's difficult to manage 2 courses at the same time and managing 3 won't do justice to any of them.If you're doing AN college boy course then you can not take 2 college boy degreees at a similar time however if you're following a credentials course then you'll be able to enter for one class and one regular. you'll be able to take admission in 2 universities. however you have got to hitch one university head to head whereas you'll be able to recruit with a distance education course from another university (provided such a distance education course is provided by that university). consistent with Indian education act-1959 at a similar time you can not be thought-about for 2 courses. you will bed however cannot show it in your resume right away. thus it's higher if you may consult the university authorities and find the entire specific details and do mention them the 2 or 3 courses you would like to try to to at the same time. At IGNOU, learners United Nations agency area unit already listed in an exceedingly program of 1 year or longer length also can at the same time register themselves for any certificate programme of half dozen months length. many universities that provide combination courses area unit ICFAI, Alagappa University, Devi Lal University in Haryana. If you wish more facilitate or steering you may revert back. All the simplest.

+ Reply to Post