CBSE Physics Question Paper was leaked before the board exam in Manipur
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Supporter

It has come to my notice that all sets of question papers for the Class XII Physics examination was leaked a day before the exam on March 5, 2014. The board decided to carry out a re-examination just for the state of Manipur. We want the board to conduct a thorough investigation of the officials involved in Manipur region.

Do you think the board the should have announced the re-exam for all India instead of the Manipur region alone? Please let me know your views in this regard.

Role
    Mentor

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by counselor View Post
    It has come to my notice that all sets of question papers for the Class XII Physics examination was leaked a day before the exam on March 5, 2014. The board decided to carry out a re-examination just for the state of Manipur. We want the board to conduct a thorough investigation of the officials involved in Manipur region.

Do you think the board the should have announced the re-exam for all India instead of the Manipur region alone? Please let me know your views in this regard.
    it should surely be for all India as students even in Kolkata was found with micro xerox cheats of solved questn papers of all 3 sets

Role
    Student
    yes they should conduct rexams in delhi also that otherwise it will be unfair to those who really worked hard.......

Role
    Student
    even I heard about it ! I hope they don't conduct a re-examination !
    What I feel if, they should take strict action against such things !

Role
    Student
    has come to my notice that all sets of question papers for the Class XII Physics examination was leaked a day before the exam on March 5, 2014. The board decided to carry out a re-examination just for the state of Manipur. We want the board to conduct a thorough investigation of the officials involved in Manipur region.

+ Reply to Post