I appeared for CBSE 12th boards(PCM) in 2013,and failed in maths.I skipped the compartment exams and appeared for improvement exams this year(2014).
It did not go well and I'll fail again in maths.I asked around and someone told me that the only way to clear boards this year itself is through NIOS.But I have missed the registration for April NIOS exams and will have to appear
for it in October. I want to go to an engineering college or any college this year itself.Someone told me that some
colleges take admissions on a result pending basis
on the condition I pass the boards in October.Is this
true? Is there any way I can start college this year
itself?Any course is acceptable as long as my year is saved.I don't want to ruin my year.Please help me.