Can I get admission in a college while board results as pending?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

I appeared for CBSE 12th board exams (PCM) in 2013
    and failed in maths.I skipped all the compartment exams and appeared for improvement exams in 2014.I will be failing again in maths as the exam did not go well.I will appear for NIOS board exams in October this year (2014).Can I take admission in this year only(2014) in an engineering college (or for that matter any college) using my NIOS board results
    stating my board results as pending?Is there any way I can save my year?I want to start college anyhow this year. Please help me.The NIOS results will be due November/December 2014.

Role
    Student
    Some college are allow to take admission during pending results . It is depend on college. You should visit some college to get better information about it.

Role
    Student
    hello,
    its totally depends on college but i don't think any college provide this facility..you should wait for your result for getting admission in well reputed college..

Role
    Student
    Admission to the College will be granted when students meet the College admission requirements and It may differs from college to collage.

Role
    Teacher
    Hi Manishmj, I have great news for you and students who are studying in class 12th. UPES, Dehradun is offering admission in BBA programs on the basis of Pre-board results. UPES is offering admission in the following : BBA Retail Management
    • BBA Foreign Trade
    • BBA Financial Services & Markets
    • BBA Digital Marketing
    • BBA Logistics Management
    • BBA Aviation Operations
    • BBA Oil & Gas Marketing
    • BBA Auto Marketing

Role
    Organisation
    Getting admission to college as of now seems to be a bit difficult as your results are yet not announced. I think you should wait for your results and consult with the desired college.

Role
    Other
    Yes u can take admission in this Engineering college

visit site just fill the form and get a call from the college for admission, Now a days system is very simple

Role
    Organisation
    You can take admission in following full time courses @ IIMMI
    1. Bachelor of Mass Communication (BMC / BJMC /BA in Mass Communication) - Journalism Course
    2. BBA
    3. BCA (5 years integrated course with MCA).

visit www .iimmieducation.com

Role
    Student
    Dear Candidate,

Greetings from ISB&M!!
    We appreciate your interest in ISB&M.
    ?If can?t learn good things, don?t learn rather than learning bad things?, is our basic philosophy.
    We guess life is better that way?..
    International School of Business & Media (ISB&M) offers world class Management & Media education to develop well-rounded professionals who could excel and work professionally in global environment
    ISB&M- Undergraduate talent involves- domain knowledge, personal development in terms of aspirations, attitude, values & emotional maturity and leadership talent in terms of drive, discipline, responsibility taking & decisiveness. We benchmark domain knowledge and compete on personal & leadership development as our USP. ?Being better than the bad is poor claim, which we will not like to make.
    ISB&M has grown rapidly with campus in Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore.
    We attempted to build a high reputation institution and are among preferred institute nationally both by prospective students and recruiters. Over 300 MNCs and top Indian companies recruit at ISB&M. eer
    Courses offered:
    BBA
    UG MEDIA (Advertising, Journalism, Public Relation & Event Management,
    Audio Visual Production)
    Approach, Method & Pedagogy:
    Regular Classroom Training, Events and Programmes, Courseware, Workshops,
    Guest Lectures, Project Assignments, Mentoring and Counseling
    Eligibility: Candidates appearing for class -XII board examinations can apply provided they complete all requirements by September 30, 2016. Class-XII pass out in any discipline from a recognized board can also apply.
    Selection Procedure: Selection procedure consists of written test & personal interview.

Written Test: Written Test includes topics like Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, English Language Skills, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness. For UG Media course there will be an addition of Media Quotient in the Test Paper.
    Personal Interview: Personal Interview is based on questions to make judgement and analysis of their Articulate Communicator, Personal Impact, Team Work, Openness & Respect for others, Perspective & Contents along with Behavioural Traits reflecting to adapting skill sets for taking the rigorous programme.
    For more details visit website ,
    The Candidate can apply online at our website (Google ISB&M kOLKATA)
    With Best Regards
    Admission Team
    International School of Business & Media,
    Synthesis Business Park,
    A & B Wing, 1st Floor,
    CB D/1, JL-23, AA-II,
    New Town, Kolkata--700156,
    West Bengal,
    Ph No: 09230562568/72 , 09230562601
    033-66131604 / 05

+ Reply to Post