Can i do BBA after 12th and then MBA from abroad?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

Hlo iam Ujjwal Bhatt and i am a 12th class student taken my stream as PCM(nonmedical) i want to ask that can i do BBA after completing my 12th with pcm and then MBA from abroad... plzz tel....Thanks

Role
    Student
    I have just given my board exams. I am keen on studying further in the field of business administration. I am confused between BBA and BMS. Is there a major difference between these courses? It has always been my dream to study abroad but I want to do it independently, so I will take a loan for the same. I really need to know which countries would be economical for me. Can someone please help me out?

Role
    Student
    You can consider BBA as an option after 12th. Any stream candidates are eligible to aply for BBA Course. However to get into BBA, A candidate is required to undergo entrance exams to prove that they are capable enough for the same. BBA Entrance exams consider aspects like – Quantitative Aptitude, English, Reasoning & General Awareness.
    After completing BBA you can go in for MBA in India as well as abroad depending on where you want to take up the same. The BBA Course is very helpful for MBA Course in future, Best choice for you as a candidate.

Role
    Organisation
    A science student gets chance to get into any stream he likes. Yes, you can definitely apply for BBA after 12th and do MBA from abroad. The difficulty you might face would be in choosing the college to do your BBA. This also won't be a mess if you have selected one already.

Role
    Student
    You can consider BBA after 12th and then to study abroad with MBA. The better option will be that you get counseling for best college for BBA and then to MBA from some good institute like http://www.teachwell.co.in/
    Every student has a dream to pursue a career of his or her choice. But most students eventually end up studying something and somewhere else primarily because of lack of information and proper guidance. Here comes the turn to get counseling - either for entrance exam or good results you can prefer it.
    To know more you can call on 09015557890 for better guidance.

Role
    Organisation
    Yes you can do it , if you feel that your mind is more capable for business related studies then you should go there but for that you should see some economics and account related videos on YouTube, and then after you decide.

+ Reply to Post