miss print of my photograph at board marksheet of 10 class what is action can take for whom to correction school told me they will affix photograph and attested by the principal is it okey for me if no please suggest me where to apply for the correction I also mailed regional office no any response so who is responsible for this

copy of mail which i sent them \
Respected Sir/Madam
I am rajkumar pradhan F/O sijan pradhan from malbazar, jalpaiguri, west bengal
My son passed board exam with very good marks 9 out of 10 last year 2013

When we got his marks certificates there was very big mistakes in his marksheet there is print other person photograph place of his photograph and when I was complain about this mistakes they told us they will correct soon but till now 1 year nothing action taken from school and when today I west to school they told me they will affix his photo above that person photograph I think this is like duplicate work so I want to suggestion from you what to do is it not possible to reissue his marksheet with correct photograph because of this he is so upset and maybe it will difficult for his future education also so I think you have to take action on this so please suggest me what to do

Rajkumar pradhan
F/O sijan pradhan
School - Caesar School
S colony road Mal Bazar, jalpaiguri West Bengal 735221
CBSE (ID: 2430007)