Hello sir!
I gave my 12 in year 2013 and secured a very good percentage and after that i took a drop for preparation of engineering entrance, but because of my mistakes and dumbness i was not selected in 2014. Now i want to give 12 again in 2015 so that i could appear in jee advanced in 2015 as the jee board has clearly mentioned in its eligibility criteria for jee advanced 2014 that a person who appeared in 12 in year 2012 can not give jee advanced exam in 2014.
The point is that in order to amend my mistakes i want to take drop another year but as i have given 12 in 2013 i could not appear in jee advanced 2015.
So is there any way i could give my 12 board again ?

Thankyou sir!