I studied in sri chaitanya, visakhapatnam. i failed in class 12 cbse 2014 examinations at science stream. i have the following queries-
1) can i be again allowed to answer cbse exam next year although i failed in 3 subjects?
2) can i change my stream this year? i did 11th nd 12th at science stream but nw i wnt to again regive the next cbse exams in arts stream?
3) i gave cbse exams from visakhapatnam, can i give the exam from jamshedpur as a private student?
4) there are no arts stream provided cbse school in jamshedpur, cn i still attest the form from any cbse school in jamshedpur or i have to have it attested from a school where arts stream is provided.

Please kindky reply, as i am very much tensed.

Thanking You.