I passed my CBSE boards in the year 2012 in which I got compartment and I passed it, I wanted to appear for improvement in the successive year but due to some personal problems I had to take a break from studies and was unable to appear for improvement or join any university for higher studies.

Now I want to regain my form in studies, so I have decided to give 12th boards again in the year 2015.

Is it possible for me to do so? If yes, how?