I failed in CBSE XII as regular student. Failed subjects are Phys(Theory), Chem(T), Math and Hindi (6th additional). What option left for me? I dnt want to go the school n study with junior. Can I appear as Pvt student without additional subject (Hindi) i opted this year. What is procedure for applying as Pvt student and when n where to apply. Please help me to boost for moral.