Hi sir,

Please reply me with answer of my questions. I have completed my 10th in 2005 and 12th in 2007. But which marksheet and certificate i got there is't mention my father is surname can i aaply to mention surname in both. And other query is my college is asking
for my provisional certificate. Am i able to apply new one. If yes so please reply me with whole process which could help me to get my documents right with my father surname and also my provisional certificate.

Jai prakash