sir i got failed in 12th in pcm although sci was never my intrest bt ,, thngs got worst now n there is no turning point for me ,,, sir i just wanted to knw dat can i appear in 12th again from cbse as a private candidate and willl my practicals marks b same as current coz acc to the rules we cant opt those subject wch hav practicals ,,,, so can i be a private candidate ?????? plzzz reply i need a urgent help regarding it plzz