My son wants to move from a residential school to a day school, he has passed XI from an International school CBSE syllabus and now wants to move to another school in Blore. The school he is joining has CORE English instead of Functional English his CBSE registration needs to be changed. i had approached the school and also called the Exam dept in Chennai. Kindly guide me how i can change this as i need Admission for Class XII.