I have given my class 12 boards in 2014 through CBSE board but scored just 82.5%(in phy+maths+chemistry+english+I.P) and want to improve my marks by giving my +2 exam from another board (not through CBSE) say for example NIOS or BIHAR board. Will i be eligible to give/Can i enter the the marks scored in the other board in 2015 in jee mains exam 2015.