Good Evening
I have failed in Maths , Physics and Chemistry theory subjects of CBSE Science , results declared in May 2014 . I have appeared from CBSE School in Kharghar . My College now says they will not allow me to reappear from same institute . Please advice options for me to appear as a private candidate from Mumbai / Navi Mumbai , besides NIOS suggested by the college . Also advice if i want to change now from CBSE Science to CBSE Commerce or HSC commerce is it possible . A quick response will be sincerely appreciated