My son failed in his std 12 examinations conducted by CBSE board from Nagpur city. He is a student of Montfort school here. Now he wants to give his exam net year but not as a regular student. He wants to appear privately. Is it possible to get provisional admission in any cbse school here for the same or please suggest an alternative for the same. Thanks.