Respected sir,
Most humbly and respectfully i want say that, this not a way to get correction in certificate only within 2 years of passing. We are loosing our future due to your this can we apply in Govt. Examination,excluding me no. Of student are facing this problem.
We are kinldly requesting you to please change this rule.we are facing much problem due to your this sting rule.