I have passed my XII exams in 2009 from West Bengal. However, my Migration certificates got misplaced and I need a duplicate one. The concerned regional office is Bhubaneshwar for my region. But they claim to have examination records only from 2011. I got to know it later and I have already sent a DD and the form for a duplicate Migration.
I am at a loss as to whether I sent my form to the right regional office or not. I had called up their office many times and even mailed, but no response whatsoever. Will my form be accepted and if not how do I get to know this?
Whom should I ask?