hello sir i studied ssc in gujarat in cbse board and now i wish to study 11th in maharastra board i did the counter sign in my transfer certificate/leaving certificate from delhi but i was not knowing anything about migration certificate and when i went in a college they told me to give migration certificate so now what should i do ?? i hve to go delhi for this or can i get that in mumbai only ?? or a provisional migration certificate is required plzzzz help me i am in a great tension.