I have passed my 10th in the year 1992, unfortunately I lost my 10th class marksheet. My schooling was from Jamshedpur sidgora tata workers union high school, at that time it was under Bihar school board but presently it is now under Jharkhand board. I presently living in kolkata. Could you let me know how can I request for duplicate copy of the mark sheet.

Shyamoli Biswas