dear sir,
i had compartment in math but i was again get back in it. so sir i have a confusion that i should repeat 12 again. or give exam of math as private candidate.If igive exam as prv candidate then my result marsheet m compatment likhi hogi ya passedand sir mere engme72, physical m82, phy51,chem me51 marks h to sir mujhe college m next yr admission mil jayga.

Sir please help me out