I had completed my X class in the year 2010-2011 that time my father name is not correct in my 10th board marksheet .....due to this problem i suffer lots of problem ......now i go to school and request to correct my father name but they are not serious about my problem
my father name is......
1 previous SLC is Ram subhag
2. school form at the time admission is Ram Subhag Tiwari and,
3.withdrawal register that is Ram Shubash Tiwari

now school administration says that the principle was retire when you take admission

What i do fri. tel me the right information ......

thank you