I need a help.
i have passed my secondary examination in 2006 and the mark sheet , passing certificate of it contains no space between in my first name and middle (i.e kumar) and it contains space between my senior secondary mark sheet which i have cleared in the year 2009.
The cbse amendments says that you can get your mar sheets corrected within a period of 2 years, but its more than 2 years now.
i know there must be some procedure to get rid of this problem as i am facing too much troubles right now.

please help me.
i will be highly obliged.