Dear Sir,

Please provide me assistance to change my name in my CSBS XII Certificates.
I have finished my XII from KV.1. Uppal Hyderabad, in 1996. However, I never identify the typo in the certificates issued.

Here are my details.
Roll Number : 4200159
Batch :1996

Name Mentioned in Certificate : HARAMINDER SINGH PANESAR ( Correct Name : HARMINDER SINGH PANESAR ).

I have seen some blogs which mentioned we can apply it within 10 Year, But I am sure there should be some way i should be able to achieve this.

It will be great Help if you can assist me to do this quickly, as i am stuck in some emergency.

Thanks, Harminder