i have a brother who have passed his 10th boards in 2010, so normally he should be giving his 12th boards in 2012 but due to certain reasons he skipped his exams but appeared for all the internals etc..(only the 5 days main exams were missed). and after that year in 2013 he was willing to give the exams and appeared for the 1st exam but was not able to give the rest of it due to serious accident (bad luck of course ). serious injury happened and he recovered after almost more than 1 year . he has finally decided to give his exams this year.
I want to know that was is the procedure i must be following in order to make this happen .
is he going to appear as a regular private candidate or he will be needing to do some special to take care of ?
Serious help is needed. If possible suggest something ASAP.