Hi my name is Sudhakar I passed out my s.s.c in march 2007 .
My original date of birth in passport is 5/5/1990 but in s.s.c
It is wrong. It was printed 5/7/1991.
So, I want to change my date of birth in s.s.c
Please tell me is there any way to change it..
Please help me....