Dear Sir/ Madame,

I have done her 10th from CBSE, Delhi in 2007 and my schooling is from U.P. My school has been affilated from CBSE, Delhi.

Unfortunately, I have misplaced my original copy of 10th mark sheet. I have to get it re-issued but couldn't get the procedure to get it reissued. My roll no. is 5257901 and school code is 54002, is SSE/2007/264856.

Could you please let me know how can I request for a duplicate copy of the above and is it possible for requesting the same thourgh post. If yes then please provide me the postal address of the office from where I can request for the above.

With Regards,
Shivani Goyal