I have given 12th exam 2009. And, I got 58% marks at that time. Now, i am facing lot's of problems due to less than 60% marks in class 12th. So, i want to improve my marks.
But, now 5 years has passed. So ,i want to know weather i can apply for improvement exams now??
If not then is there any other way to improve my score????