Dear Sir, I have shifted from Nellore AP to Bhopal MP. My daughter was studying in std 3 at nellore in a CBSE school and after completing the session she got the admission in a CBSE school at Bhopal in std 4. The school is asking the TC to be countersigned by RO CBSE Chennai. Please guide me.