Dear Experts,

Please help and resolve the query.

She is one friend of mine who did her B.A. (Private) from Agra University in 2006 and M.A Previous (Private) in 2008 from the same Agra University. Before her M.A. Final year examination, she took admission in B.Ed. (Regular) as well from M.D. University, Rohtak on basis of B.A. and Migration certificate received from Agra University in 2008-2009. Then she completed her M.A. Final and B.Ed. from two different universities both in same year 2009. She got her mark sheets, degrees as well. Now she have these questions in her mind:

Whether both degrees are valid?, if no, which one is not valid?
If M.A. degree is not valid, then can she resume her M.A. final from Agra University?
If B.Ed. degree is not Valid, can she again pursue B.Ed. from M.D. University, Rohtak where she is already and currently enrolled?
When she take out her migration certificate from Agra University, why did the university permitted her to complete M.A. and allow her examination and final year mark sheets?

Please revert as soon as possible because she is in problem and she does not know what to do now. She has qualified Haryana Teacher's Eligibility Test (PGT) as well on the basis of M.A. which is valid till 2016. If she applied for the vacancies in Haryana, they ask for both M.A. and B.Ed.

Thanks with Regards,
Dhanesh Kumar

I will be highly obliged to you if you could call me on my number and make me understand the solution.