How to give Improvement of Performance Exam in CBSE?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

I wish to improve my performance in Chemistry and Maths. Is it possible and if yes, how?

Role
    Supporter
    A candidate who has passed Class X or XII examination of the Board may re-appear for improvement of performance in one or more subjects in the main examination in the succeeding year only. The candidate may appear privately; those re-appearing for whole examination can also appear as regular candidate if admitted by the school.

For subjects involving practical work, if the candidate has passed the practical examination, he or she will be allowed to appear only in theory part.

The student can appear in one or more than one subject(s) as per his/her choice.

Role
    Student
    Can i give improvement exam of 1 subject this year with compartment exams(16 July,2012) ????

and, where i can get d forms for improvement exams???? any further details please.......

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by gauravsharma View Post
    Can i give improvement exam of 1 subject this year with compartment exams(16 July,2012) ????

and, where i can get d forms for improvement exams???? any further details please.......
    You need to first clear your compartment exam, you can't sit for improvement and compartment exams simultaneously.
    The forms are available at syndicate bank branches and CBSE offices.

Role
    Student
    if igive improvement in 4 subjects then i am egligible for next year jee mains & advance and if i get low marks in improvement which marks is consider higher
    or lower means 95 in board or 90 in improvement. please reply fast please please please.............................

+ Reply to Post