I have passed class XII in 2014 from govt. CBSE affiliated school and i want to appear for improvement exam for all the subjects as a private candidate ...but my school is saying that i will have to appear as a regular candidate if cbse permits, they(school) cannot allow as a private candidate. I went to another school (kendriya vidyalaya) but they refuse to sign the applicaton form because i didn't belong to their school.
Private CBSE affiliated schools are saying that they cannot sign because i passed from a government school.
I belong to KOLKATA.

please HELP .....(urgent)