hi i have passed my 10th class from icse board in 2007-2008..
and then i failed at 12th exam from cbse board...since then i have not been studying..
i now want to complete my studies i know its late and probably of no use but i still want to..
so can anyone help me with what options i m now left with...
i mean open school or cbse private..

p.s. i dont want to go to my any of school for certificates or signs or anything
i have all the certificates from class 10th bt i have zero absolutely none of class 12th... think of it like i never went to class 11th and 12th..
is there any option for me ??? any help will be great