Dear Sir,
I have following doubts for Improvement Exam of Std 12th
i) My son had given 12th CBSE Board Exam in 2014 from Ajmer region. Now he is in Nagpur of Maharashtra. He wants to keep his practicals marks as it is. He wants to give only theory papers of all 5 subjects. Can he submit his Improvements form in Chennai region. Because we want centre of exam at Nagpur.

ii) Can student change his cbse region?

ii) Will he suffer from any difficulties in their further education?

Please give me reply immediately. Bz he is already late for submission of his form?

My Email - [email protected]