Changing optional subject after Class XI
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

Sir/Madam
    I have recently been promoted to XII in my CBSE affiliated school.I opted for Computer science as my optional subject in XI.But,however, due to my other core subjects I am unable to focus on it. I want to switch my subject from Computers to Physical Education(now,before registration of XII).Can i change my optional subject?Is there any possibility to correct the mistake of choosing a wrong optional subject in XI?

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by angiecool View Post
    Sir/Madam
    I have recently been promoted to XII in my CBSE affiliated school.I opted for Computer science as my optional subject in XI.But,however, due to my other core subjects I am unable to focus on it. I want to switch my subject from Computers to Physical Education(now,before registration of XII).Can i change my optional subject?Is there any possibility to correct the mistake of choosing a wrong optional subject in XI?
    A candidate must have studied a subject for two years in able to eligible for sit for board exams. So, according to rules, you are not eligible to change subject at this stage.

Role
    Student
    I am a student of class 12 and I chose commerce as my stream in 11. I took maths as my optional subject and dance my additional subject and have given the exams for both in class 11. But now I want yo have dance as my optional subject and maths as my additional subject as maths. Is it possible to change ?

+ Reply to Post