Respected sir,
I have lost my 12 th class 2001 year certificate,but i have my detailed marks sheet .only certificate is missing.
how can i have my duplicate copy of the certificate ...

kendriya vidyalya no. 1 bhel ranipur hardwar
roll no. 5647614
name- harmeet kaur
m/name-harpreet kaur
sr no.289111
school code 8612
class 12 in 2001