I passed my 10th in 2012 and 12th in 2014 and the mark sheet of 10th contains my name as PUNIT KUMAR N,
but mark sheet of 12th contains my name only as PUNIT KUMAR,
there is a missing of 'N' in my name in 12th mark sheet.
So please help me tell me how to get rid of this problem,so that i dont get problem in future.