Dear Sir/madam,

My child is studding in class XI (CBSE ) in Bahadurgarg Distt. Jhajjar Haryana.
We want to change subject math. instead of Computer science.
we are requested to the principal for same. But she says this time is not possible to change the subject.

My child also submitted an application to the principal in September.

i am requesting to you please, tell us what is procedure to change the subject if possible?