Hi, I am a student of CBSE 12th Science, and I am in a very bad state regarding my PCM Marks.
I don't think I will be able to pass If I give Boards this year, and I don't want to just pass and get a college without any value for jobs.
Hence, I look forward to repeat boards the next year and show my best.
I agree I did a mistake of carelessness this year, but I am sure I improve the next year.

My doubt is :
Is it possible to 'skip' giving boards and straight away repeat 12th and appear the next year?
Give this years boards, Fail in it (Fail in PCM), then repeat next year?

Please guide me through procedures of the same.